Books marked with an asterisk(*) are available as Kindle-compatible ebooks. I’m living in a college dorm, which doesn’t give me much room for bookshelves, and thus I heartily prefer Kindle books, since they fit so handily into a handheld device. Amazon1 has support for gifting Kindle books, a guide to which is available here. Thank you!
- The Ripper Affair*
- Halo: Fractures*
- Halo: Envoy*
- The Science of Discworld II: The Globe*
- The Science of Discworld III: Darwin’s Watch
- Love is Love
- Ancillary Justice*
- Energy: A Human History*
- Fuck Yeah, Video Games
- Almighty: Courage, Resistance, and Existential Peril in the Nuclear Age*
- The Design of Everyday Things*
- And Then You’re Dead*
- A People’s History of the United States*
- Grunt: The Curious Science of Humans at War*
- Becoming Steve Jobs*
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future*
- Designing for Emotion
- Design for Real Life
- What Would Machiavelli Do?*
- Algorithms to Live By*
- Creative Confidence*
In general, these don’t have Kindle versions available; in a few cases, they do, but as the Kindle I use for reading is one of the black-and-white models, reading comics on there isn’t the best experience.
Thank you for reading! This list will always be available at my website.