- Changed from “Grey280” branding to “Grey Patterson.” Yes, I am a brand.
- Added WooCommerce to site
- Tweaks to theme so WooCommerce generally matches the aesthetic of everything else
- Increased display size of featured images
- Removed ‘intro’ column section
- Migrated Piwik analytics to a separate server
- Switched caching engines on site
- Enabled CloudFlare CDN for static resources
- Rolled out new theme to site
- Added AMP support: blog posts can be viewed in the AMP format by adding /amp/ to the end of their URL.
- Some Amazon and iTunes affiliate links may be used on this site; the wishlist will continue to use either AmazonSmile or non-affiliate links.
- Removed ¶ prefix from non-linked-list type articles.
- Added → prefix to linked-list type articles.
- Switched to WordPress Network installation